Inverters created a revolution sort right from the moment they were launched. Dissatisfied with the constant power interruptions, especially in the summer months when it was extremely hot, many people sought out inverters in large quantities. Everyone that owned an inverter was grateful for the advancements in technology that allowed the few fans they could run. As time has passed the efficiency of inverters and the battery’s capabilities have increased exponentially as have our expectations. If you are planning to upgrade your inverter, or purchase a new one, selecting the best inverter battery is of crucial importance.
Batteries play a major role in the operation of inverters, as they play a significant role in an inverter’s operation dependent on the batteries. Inverters convert the DC generated by batteries into AC. In addition to portable inverters that have built-in batteries they are typically sold as separate items. Therefore, it is necessary to purchase and install batteries on their own.
After having understood the necessity and significance of batteries, let’s take a look at some models that can assist you in determining the best inverter battery for your home. Let’s get started.
Best Inverter Battery In India – Reviews
The Luminous RC 18000 is an ideal combination. The home UPS is a great combo of backup power along with a timer and hours display and a battery that has sturdy tubular plates, superior overcharge resistance, and an unbeatable output voltage.
- Cost-effective cost-effective: It is cost-effective. Luminous RC 18000 is economical because it charges quicker and lasts for a longer time. Additionally, it can help in boosting the savings on electricity by reducing consumption.
- Long-lasting and corrosion resistant: Luminous RC 18000 is corrosion-resistant. The battery is built to last for over 1,250 times with an 80% level of discharge, which makes it a battery that lasts for a long time.
- A Better Balanced Plate: The Luminous RC18000’s more balanced plate design allows it to navigate voltage fluctuations effortlessly and guards against the loss of electrolytes and water.
- Void-free and Uniform grains: Luminous RCS 18000 long 150 Ah battery’s non-void, consistent airy structure guarantees top-quality performance all the time.
- Warranty Guarantee: The Luminous RC 18000 150 Ah tubular battery has a 36-month warranty. It comes with one 18-month FOC warranty as well as an 18 month Pro-rata warranty.
2) Luminous Red Charge RC 18000 150 Ah, Recyclable Tall Tubular Inverter Battery for Home, Office & Shops
The Luminous Red Charge RC 18000 is an extremely efficient battery. It is suitable for use in heavy-duty environments and gives outstanding performance even during prolonged power cuts and has a high tolerance to overcharge and lower maintenance.
- Operating Loads: Luminous Red charge RC 18000 battery allows you to run a load that consists of a 250L side-by-side Fridge and one LED TV with a size of 40 inches 3 fans, 2 tubes, and one LED bulb, one all in one printer.
- Modern Tubular Plate Technology: The Luminous Red Charge RC 18000 battery’s tubular plate technology provides uninterrupted and stable power throughout lengthy power interruptions.
- Low Antimony Alloy: Low Antimony Alloy Luminous Red Charge RC 18000 battery is made of the low antimony alloy, which strengthens its soft leads, guards against corrosion and enhances the adhesion of active mass.
- Sealed Plastic Housing: Sealed Plastic Housing Luminous Red Charge RC 18000 battery’s sealed housing stops acid spillage and shields the battery from temperatures outside which makes it a long-lasting and economical battery.
- Excellent Design: Luminous Red Charge RC 18000’s style is perfect to Indian conditions. It allows the battery to deliver maximum power and efficiency even in heavy-duty applications.
3) Luminous Red Charge RC 25000 200 Ah, Recyclable Tall Tubular Inverter Battery for Home, Office & Shops
The Luminous Red Charge RC 25000 is skilled in supporting loads that are heavy. It’s a good choice for both office and home usage. It has the capacity of 200AH, which assures continuous power supply all day long. It’s suitable for any electrical device.
- Innovative Tubular Plate Technology: The Luminous Red Charge RC 25000 battery’s advanced tubular plate technology provides uninterrupted and controlled power even during lengthy power interruptions to your office or home.
- Capacity 200 Ah: Its 200AH capacity permits it to supply power to appliances such as computers, home printers and refrigerators. It’s an excellent contender for the best inverter battery, which can be used with your home, office or shop for inverters.
- Minimum Maintenance: An important feature that is evident in this Luminous Red Charge RC 25000 battery is the low maintenance required. This battery that is durable, specifically created to handle Indian conditions can withstand long power interruptions.
- Rapid Charging: Rapid charging capability in the Luminous Charge RC25000 lets the battery recharge quickly. This makes it perfect for locations which are frequently affected by power interruptions.
- Low Antimony Alloy: Low Antimony Alloy Luminous Red Charge RC 25000 battery makes use of a low antimony alloy , which strengthens the lead’s softness, shields against corrosion and enhances the adhesion of active mass.
This Luminous Shakti Tall Tubular Inverter Battery can be used with a variety of electrical devices. It is among the strongest invert batteries that can be used in offices, homes and stores in India. If you’re looking for an efficient, top-quality inverter battery to use at home then this battery must be at the first list. It features the most up-to-date technology and offers an excellent power backup.
- Sealed Plastic Housing: Sealed Plastic Housing Luminous Shakti Charge SC 18054 enclosure is sealed to prevent acid leakage and shields the battery from temperatures outside and makes it a sturdy and affordable battery.
- Rugged Construction: This Luminous Shakti Charge SC18054 battery’s robust design allows you to use it in rough conditions without sacrificing the quality of the battery in any manner.
- 6-Water Level Indicates: The battery’s six indicator levels inform you when it is time to charge the battery. Its Luminous Shakti Charge SC 18054 battery is able to hold approximately 18.2L of water distilled and will continue to run for long periods without needing to recharge.
- Running load: This Luminous Shakti Charge SC 18054 battery can take on an entire load that includes one refrigerator with a LED TV that measures 40 inches 3 fans, 2 tube lights, as well as one LED bulb.
- Tubular Plate Construction: Luminous Shakti Charge SC 18054 design of the battery’s tubular plates assures uniform distribution of positive active material, and offers greater durability and performance.
This Exide Industries 150Ah Insta Brite Inverter Battery is the top acid inverter battery because it is able to manage the short-frequency deep discharges. It is equipped with the latest hybrid technology that can help it deal with high temperatures.
Its characteristics include:
- Hybrid Alloy Systems: The Exide Industries 150Ah Insta Brite Inverter Battery’s hybrid alloy technology reduces water loss while ensuring the highest performance and resisting high temperatures.
- Dual-plate Separation: Exide Industries 150Ah Insta Brite Inverter Battery has two plates of separation Insta battery which assists in limiting the risk for premature breakdowns.
- Molded handles and top-vented lid: This Exide Industries 150Ah Insta Brite Inverter Battery’s handles are molded to ensure that it is simple to hold. The top-vented lid that has anti-splash guards comes with plugs for the flush of coins for simple handling.
- Fume and Leak Resistant: The Exide Industries Insta Brite Inverter Battery is equipped with a spark stopper that can help reduce acid and fume spillage during operation. The clean top of the battery ensures that there is no leakage from the surface.
- Warranty: The Exide Industries Insta Brite Inverter Battery is covered by a 36-month guarantee. The warranty provides an exchange for free within up to 18 months FOC along with an 18-month Pro-rata guarantee.
The V-Guard VJ145 Flat Tubular Inverter Battery is an excellent option, particularly for those who live in areas which do not suffer frequent power cuts. The battery is compatible with different UPS inverters.
Its functions include:
- Low maintenance costs: One of the advantages of the V-Guard VJ145 battery is the capacity to cut down on maintenance expenses. No matter what the usage patterns the battery will not need more than 16-litres of distilled water each year.
- Multi-functional: The V-Guard Flat Tubular inverter battery can be used with virtually all inverters. It will provide you with an uninterrupted supply of power even in the most severe of power interruptions. Its versatility definitely is a strong contender for the best inverter battery.
- Excellent Power Backup: V-Guard Flat Tubular Battery offers an excellent power backup that ranges from three hours and thirty-five minutes to fifty-four hours depending on the load. If the load is smaller than the battery, it will provide the power backup for longer.
- Rugged Tubular Positive Plates: The V-Guard Flat Tube Inverter Batteries robust positive plates made of tubular ensure that it evenly spreads positive active material throughout as well as provides increased endurance and performance.
- It is suitable for Deep Cyclic Applications: The V-Guard Flat Tubular Inverter Battery is appropriate for applications that require deep cyclic. It is a robust and extremely reliable battery to use in areas where there are moderate to severe power shortages.
The Inva Master Tall Exide Technology IMTT1500 150AH inverter is constructed with 20percent more electrolyte as well as more robust plates that help it overcome power interruptions easily. It’s a low-maintenance battery that can be used for discharge deep.
Its characteristics include:
- Controls Deep discharge conditions: The Exide Technologies Inva Master Tall IMTT1500 150Ah is able to manage deep discharge conditions which occur at low frequency.
- Instant Switch-Over Function: The Exide Technologies Inva Master Tall IMTT1500 150AH battery is equipped with the ability to switch over in a flash that allows for immediate brightness as well as performance.
- Amazing Power Backup: This lead acid Exide Technologies Inva Master Tall IMTT1500 150AH battery offers exceptional power backup in even the toughest conditions.
- Fume as well as Leak Resistant: Exide Technologies Inva Master Tall IMTT1500 150AH battery is designed to limit gas, fumes and acid leakage during operation. The clean top of the battery ensures that there aren’t any leaks on the surface.
- Long-lasting battery: Long-lasting battery Exide Technologies Inva Master Tall IMTT1500 battery is made to last greater than 1000 cycles with the depth of 80% discharge, which makes it a durable battery.
Its Luminous Red Charge RC 15000 Tubular Inverter Battery is a battery that lasts for a long time that delivers high-end performance with minimal maintenance costs. It’s probably the top inverter battery available on the market.
Its attributes include:
- Recycling Tubular Inverter Battery: Its Luminous Red Charge RC 15000 recyclable tubular battery is fitted with the most advanced technology for tubular plates. The technology guarantees an uninterrupted power supply, a higher efficiency, and increases the battery’s lifespan.
- It can handle heavy-duty appliances: The Charge RC 15000 tubular battery is luminous red. Charge Tube battery RC 15000 provides enough power to support your refrigerator’s load as well as other appliances that are commonplace, such as fans, tube lights as well as LED lamps.
- Low Antimony Alloy: Low Antimony Alloy Luminous Red Charge RC 15000 tubular battery is made of the low antimony alloy to strengthen the lead’s softness, shields against corrosion and enhances the mass adhesion of the battery.
- Robust Tubular Plates: Luminous Red Charge RC 15000 tubular battery’s sturdy tubular plates distribute evenly positive active materials, providing greater durability and performance and shielding the connecting ends from dust and moisture.
- Overcharging Tolerance Limits: The Luminous Red Charge RC 15000 tubular battery’s outstanding tolerance to overcharging makes it the ideal choice for extreme and tough Indian conditions.
Buying Guide for the Best Inverter Battery In India
If you’ve decided to purchase an inverter unit, your next thing to do is to make sure you select the best inverter battery. The battery is what determines the length of time your inverter will run in the event of frequent power outages in the scorching afternoons of summer. With several brands promoting their products as the best inverter battery for your home selecting the best one could be a difficult and lengthy process. We have prepared a thorough shopping guide in order to assist you pick the right inverter battery. We invite you to read.
1) Types of Battery
Here are the three major kinds of batteries, along with their benefits and drawbacks.
1) Lead-Acid Batteries
A lead-acid battery makes use of sponge lead and lead peroxide to assist in changing chemical energy into electrical energy. The most important components of a lead acid battery are the plates with positive and negative sides along with a separator, as well as an electrolyte. Electrolytes are a type of container which stores water and sulfuric acid. It is an insulating substance that is placed between the negative and positive plates. The separator allows for the electrolyte within to conduct without the two plates touching. It is made of positive plates that are coated by an oxide of lead, and it is composed of a lead sponge. Together, they convert electricity produced by the chemical into electric energy.
2) Maintenance-Free Batteries
Based on the maintenance requirements of their batteries Batteries are classified as Flooded or wet lead-acid cell and Sealed lead and gel cells. Flooded lead-acid batteries need maintenance, while gel cell batteries don’t require maintenance. It is possible to use sealed batteries that are maintenance-free in any direction. They do not require the addition of water and have the valve to shut off gas.
3) Tubular Batteries
Tubular batteries are basically lead-acid batteries that are larger in size compared to flat plate batteries. The technology utilized in tubular batteries is to seal the active substance inside gauntlets made of polyester instead of gluing it to the surface of the plate. Therefore, there’s no concern about the shedding or corrosion. They are usually employed in areas which are subject to frequent and long-lasting power cuts.
2) Consider Your Power Requirement
The choice of an inverter battery must be determined by the need for power backup. Here are two elements that will assist you in deciding the inverter’s capacity of battery according to the power backup requirements you have.
a. The required duration of continuous power backup
The typical length of a continuous power cut in your workplace or at home determines the length of time you’ll need to have a constant power backup.
b. The load run during the power-cut
It’s the number of tubes, fans and bulbs, smart TVs or refrigerators you could opt to run during the power outage.
After you have answered these questions You can then determine the ampere hour (Ah) rating of your battery. It is crucial to keep in mind that the greater the constant power backup that is required and the load running, the greater the battery’s capacity is going to need to be.
3) VA Rating
The capacity of an inverter can be measured by VA however, the capacity of batteries will be determined in WA. Inverters’ VA is directly proportional to the power needed. If your inverter is equipped with 150VA of power and the required power backup is two minutes, then a battery of 25Ah is enough. But, if you decide to purchase a battery that has greater capacity, it could be an unnecessary expense. So, it’s always best to choose inverter-compatible batteries. It’s not sensible to buy a big battery if the inverter’s capacity is low , and the reverse is true.
4) Battery Size/Capacity
Inverter batteries are offered in different capacities, ranging from 100Ah to 220AH.
The capacity of an inverter battery can be measured by the power it produces during its period of operation. The capacity of batteries is determined as the Ah (Ampere hours). The formula to determine the capacity of a battery is:
= [Power (Watts) X Backup Hours]/Battery Voltage (Volts)
In this case, suppose you want to run a load equivalent or 400-watts. The normal batteries’ voltage is 12V and you’ll need the battery backup to last for three hours. In this scenario the capacity of the battery you’ll require would be (400×3/12) = 100AH. In addition, you must think about the dimensions of the battery as well as the technology utilized.
While local batteries are inexpensive to purchase however, they don’t meet their safety, effectiveness, or emission standards. Local batteries require more attention and do not have no guarantee or warranty and have the lowest duration. However, ISO or SON-certified branded batteries come with safety from short circuits, protection against overcharge MCB switch to ensure devices’ safety, and reverse protection against reverse polarity. Branded batteries also have an electronic chip that controls the charge current while charging. Additionally local batteries are more prone to explode due to the poor quality of the materials that are used. We recommend buying a brand-name battery only.
The price is an important element when it comes to buying the best inverter battery. The price of an inverter battery is contingent on its capacity, type and warranty. and the dealer. When choosing a battery keep these points in your mind.
- If you’re trying to replace a battery, you can offer the battery you have had to the dealer, who will offer an offer of between 10% and 20 percent on the battery’s cost.
- Similar to that, the identical battery with different warranty durations will cost you differently. Batteries that have extended warranties usually cost more.
- Be sure to inquire with the seller if installation and transportation costs are included in the cost of the battery or must pay separately?
- Also, remember that prices can vary between dealers. Select the dealer that offers you the lowest price for the same item that comes with the same benefits.
The warranty that comes with most brand inverter batteries comes with two parts.
In this case, if among the six cells fail within the replacement period of free you will be eligible for replacement of the battery at no cost.
According to this, a specific amount of money has to be paid based on the time the battery is damaged. If a battery has 36+12 (FOC+Pro-rata) months warranty, and is damaged in its 40th month. In this instance the manufacturer will subtract 75 percent of the battery’s worth in its MRP and provide an additional discount of 25% off new batteries.
A warranty that provides an entire battery replacement for free is a sign of the company’s trust in the quality of its products. Therefore, we suggest buying an item with a warranty that is longer.
Useful Tips to Take Care of Your Best Inverter Battery
Here are seven important tips to help you maintain the battery of your inverter.
- Be sure to place it in a cool space. This will keep the battery from overheating and will extend its life.
- Even if there aren’t power interruptions, charge the batteries at least every month to ensure that they are operating properly.
- Protect your battery inverter against smoke and fire.
- Make sure that you don’t exceed the load that the inverter is able to handle.
- Make sure you turn off the additional load when it is not in use.
- It is important to use as many energy-saving devices as possible while operating with the power backup.
- Replace any damaged battery rather than combining it with a fresh battery. Make sure you plan regular tests to determine what adjustments must be made to both your batteries and inverter.
Frequently Asked Questions About Best Inverter Battery
Which type of battery is the best for an inverter, dry or liquid?
Since they can be recharged and generate large quantities of current they are the most frequently used inverter batteries. They are also light and economical. They can last for up to 3-4 years.
What is an inverter battery’s average lifespan?
Inverter batteries can be damaged quickly. The typical flat plate battery will last for about three years, while the Tubular battery’s lifespan is about 3 to 5 years. But, they could be easily damaged in their time.
What is the difference between a car’s battery and an inverter’s battery?
Car batteries emit the most electricity for a short period of time to aid in the start-up of the engine. However inverter batteries can provide constant and constant power output for long periods of time.
How many batteries can you connect to an inverter?
Typically the recommended capacity of a battery is not more than 12 times the charge current offered via an inverter.
How quickly does an inverter drain the battery?
A small inverter will typically consume 0.1-0.2 Amph without any load. However the larger inverters can use up to 2.0 amps/hour. That means that if you keep an inverter running for 24 hours with no use, the typical battery consumption will be about 1 Amph.
As we mentioned earlier there are a lot of options that are available on the market and a variety of options to choose from, selecting the best inverter battery could be lengthy and tiring. It is our hope that these points that are listed in the guide to buying will help you choose the most efficient inverter battery for your home use. In addition, following the useful guidelines above will ensure your battery will last you for a long time.